We’re accepting well-written, informative guest posts covering the following areas:
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
Your area of expertise not mentioned above? No worries. We’re open to new ideas related to Internet marketing.
The kind of articles we are looking for:
- Tactical advice and tips
- How-tos and step-by-step guides
- Case studies
- Opinion articles
- Thought-leadership pieces about the future of the industry and marketers’ roles
- We’re looking for actionable and well researched articles that sweat the details and are over 500 words in length
- The article does not have to be exclusive. You can send us your previous articles.
- Use graphics, illustrations, photos, or screenshots to help make post more readable, enjoyable, and valuable.
What We Require:
- Your article (the article need not be exclusive. However, it must be original and must not be plagiarised)
- Full name
- Your website URL and/or Twitter handle
- Company/Site name
- Your Gravatar account URL with profile photo (it must be using the same email)
- A short byline highlighting who you are and what you do
What you get
- We tweet your article to our more than 5k Twitter followers.
- We mention your Twitter handle in our tweets.
- You get a chance to promote your company/website/brand in your short bio on our website.
- You get a chance to include your linkedin/website/twitter handle on our website
- You get a chance to publish your content to our readers
If this sounds interesting, please contact us: